Issuance of ICT Company Certificate of Professional Competency
The Standardization and Regulation Directorate of the Ministry of Communication and Information Technology issues competency certificate for ICT related companies providing the services of manufacturing, wholesaling, retailing, maintenance, importing, exporting and installation of telecom cabling and exchange equipments, telephone, mobile, computer and related equipments, Voice and data communication equipments and spare parts, software, networking, database works, and consultancy service.
Who can apply?
Companies or individuals who wish to work on the ICT business sectors.
After the application submit the fulfillment process will take a maximum of 30 minute, Except Manufacturing Business category, which needs extra time for visiting.
In order to get ICT company certificate of professional competency, the customer is required to meet service prerequisites of:
- Human resource required,
- Office or workshop required,
- Site Visit and business proposal required for manufacturing business,
Documents to be attached:-
- Memorandum of Understanding and Article of Association for PLC/S.C
- Managers or Owners ID/Passport
- Employees Educational Document
- Work Contract Agreement
- Investment License for Foreign companies
Click here the link to apply online Issuance of ICT Company Certificate of Professional Competency.
- Issuance of ICT Company Certificate of Professional Competency
- Provision of Telecommunication resale Services
- Licensing Service for Installation and Maintenance
- Satellite Television Receive Only (TVRO) License
- Telecom Value Added Services License
- Video Conference
- Web Hosting
- Domain Name Registration